Welcome to Tizmo's Home
- Dumb Laws.. this is a collection of those dumb laws that we love to laugh at.
- The man song is one of the funniest tunes you will ever hear. Grab a kleenex to wipe your eyes when you are done laughing.
- Zero wing is a good example of the problems with direct language translations. "All your base are belong to us". It is a short comic strip, just sit back and enjoy.
- Factorial calculator
- Fibonacci number calculator
- Check out the University of Minnesota NROTC website that I made. I created the original version, but other people maintain it now.
- Another website I created was for the UMN ROTC Alumni Society. It used to be at: U of M ROTC Alumni Society. However, the Alumni society ran out of funds to maintain the site and domain, so the domain was bought by somebody else. The site had a searchable database backend for membership information. Each member had a login and could search/add/edit their own infomation. They could also search for other members' information.
- For those of us who play the original NWN on Linux, I have written an installer application which will install all of the extra files for your favorite PW. This one is tuned to work best with Avlis, but minor changes could make it work for any others. I've tested it on Ubuntu Linux, but it should work on other distros and Mac OS X. It is written for python 2.6. It is probably out of date now, so YMMV.